Dr. Daniel Burla
Leading Specialist, Department of Ophthalmology, Medical Center “Beilinson” Rabin.
Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the Association of Ophthalmologists Israel.
- Retina Surgery
- General Ophthalmology
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the retina
- Treatment of separation of the retina
- Treatment of age-related macular degeneration
Education and Training:
- Graduate of the Medicine School, University of Ben Gurion, Tel Aviv.
- Specialization in ophthalmology in “Beilinson” Rabin hospital.
- Specialty training of the treatment of diseases of the retina at the Jules Stein Institute at the University of UCLA, Los Angeles (USA).