Dr. Shlomo Eilon-Cohen
Senior gynecological endoscopic surgeon in a outpatient department hospital Sheba (Israel).
Consulting physician in Herzliya Medical Center.
Diseases and Treatments:
Dr. Shlomi Cohen-Eilon specializes in the treatment of gynecological diseases with the use of endoscopic surgical techniques. In terms of his professional activities include:
implementation of a little-invasive operations, laparoscopy and hysteroscopy manipulation,
conducting tube catheterization,
study of the uterus using a catheter.
- 2002-2013 years. – Conducted numerous laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery at Sheba medical centers, Assuta, Herzliya Medical Center and Medical Center in Ramat Aviv.
- In 2003, under the guidance of Professor Confino Eddie developed a system of examination of the uterus using a catheter under X-ray control.
- In 2004, he developed a unique system of pipe catheterization using tiny hysteroscope under ultrasound guidance.
- Dr. Shlomi Eilon-Cohen conducted clinical experiments in the field focused ultrasound treatment of uterine fibroids in the hospital Sheba (Israel).
- He was engaged in research in the field of laparoscopic surgery under Professor Fontambekera (Fontambeker) (India).
- In 2009, year clinical trials of Essure implant inserted into the blocked fallopian tubes by hysteroscopy without anesthesia or cuts (the Netherlands).
- In 2009, was able to get the first in Israel twin pregnancy in women suffering from long-term infertility, which was conducted implant inserted Essure.
- In 2001-2002. – Training in the field of minimally invasive gynecology in hospitals d’Hotel Dieu (Clermont-Ferrand), Vichi (France) and in the Hopital Saint-Fierre (Brussels, Belgium).
- In 2004, carries out research at the Center for fibroids in the hospital WOMEN AND BRIGHAM at Harvard University (Boston).
Awards and Achievements:
- In the period from 2000 to 2002. three prizes awarded by the World Association of laparoscopy.