Dr. Yuri Goldis
A senior surgeon in the department of surgery at Medical Center Tel Hashomer. His responsibilities include the definition of diagnosis and treatment of patients with gastrointestinal diseases, cancer or motor function disorders.
- laparoscopic surgery to remove protrusions (diverticular) esophageal
- surgery, laparoscopy or robot surgery of tumors of various types, localized in the pancreas, the intestines and the liver, colon and small intestine,
- surgery to remove the effects of previous treatment,
- laparoscopic removal of hernias, gall bladder, spleen and adrenal
- treatment of chronic reflux.
The Research and Practical Activities:
- Dr. Yuri Goldes lectures and seminars for students on a specialty “general surgery.” In 2005 he was awarded the title of “Excellent” as a teacher and mentor groups of students honey. Faculty of the University of Tel Aviv.