Prof. Avigdor Zelikovsky
The founder and head of the department of vascular surgery at Beilinson Hospital, Medical Center, Rabin
Head of Medical Center “NARA”, Ramat Gan
Professor Zelikovsky served as a tenured professor at Tel Aviv University and is the author of many scientific works.
- Surgical treatment of vascular disease
- diagnostic catheterization
- treatment of varicose veins, limfademy, deep vein thrombosis, aortic aneurysms, obstructive vascular disease
Education and Training
- Training began in Siena, Italy, and graduated from – the Faculty of Medicine at Tel Aviv University, which opened in 1965. Professor and now teaches surgery at this faculty, and its students are students from all over Israel.
- In 1971, Professor Zelikovsky started residency training in general surgery. After completing residency trained in vascular surgery in a number of leading medical centers, including a hospital in Basel, Switzerland, and a hospital in the city of Boston University. Tufts New England, USA.