Prof. Nir Peled
Chairman of the International Committee for the prevention and early diagnosis of lung cancer (IASLC).
Head of the research and diagnosis of malignant diseases of the thoracic oncology center David Medical Center. Rabin.
- 1986-1995 period. – Rappaport Medical Faculty , Technion – Israel Institute of Technology. MD. Diploma with honors.
- 1992-1998 years. – Medical Faculty them. Rappaport, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in medicine.
- 2000-2003. – Beilinson Hospital. Residency in therapy.
- 2005-2007,. – Beilinson Hospital. Residency in Pulmonology.
- 2007-2008. – Beilinson Hospital. Residency in Clinical Oncology.
- 2008-2010. – University of Colorado Cancer Center (UCCC), University of Colorado, Denver, USA. Specialization in Clinical Oncology, Thoracic Oncology (Fulbright).
- August 1994 – specialization in intensive care unit with injuries. The medical service of the armed forces, the Israel Defense Forces.
- December 1994 – specialization in hyperbaric medicine, Institute of Naval Medicine, Medical Faculty. Rappaport, Technion.
- 1998-2000 specialization in pediatrics at Schneider Children’s Hospital, Israel
- 1993-1994 years. – Internship at the Rambam Medical Center (Israel).
- 1994-1997. – The work of a specialist in the sleep laboratory at the Rambam Medical Center.
- 1994-1995,. – The work of a doctor of the medical service of the armed forces, Parachute Battalion, the Israel Defense Forces.
- 1995-1998,. – The work of a doctor of the medical service of the armed forces special unit of naval forces, the Israel Defense Forces.
- 1999 – The work of a medical volunteer in a humanitarian mission in Vietnam. The joint program of the US Embassy in Vietnam and Vietnamese institutions: the pediatric health centers and orphanages.
- In 2000-2008. – He served as a leading specialist in “Sleep Laboratory” at the Medical Center. Rabin.
- 2003-2005,. – I worked as a consultant on radiation safety. Medical armed forces, the Israel Defense Forces.
- 2008 – Residency in Clinical Oncology. Davidoff Cancer Center, Beilinson Hospital and Sheba Medical Center (Israel).
- From July 2011 to the present time – works pulmonologist and clinical oncologist, is the head of the Center for the study and diagnosis of thoracic cancers, Sheba Medical Center.
- From January 2014 to present, – working pulmonologist and clinical oncologist at the Center for Thoracic cancers in the Davidoff Cancer Center at Beilinson Medical Center.
- Since 2014 – the leading onkopulmonolog in Herzliya Medical Center.