Prof. Victor Guetta
Cardiology, Cardiac Catheterization
Head of the department of cardiac catheterization in Tel Hashomer “Sheba” hospital.
- Carotid Stenting
- Trans-catheter aortic valve replacement
- CoreValve Revalving
- Edwards Sapien Valve
- Trans-catheter heart valve implantation
- Since 1998 – Senior cardiologist, Heart Institute, Medical Center “Sheba” Tel Hashomer.
- Since 2001 – Deputy Director of the Heart Institute and Head of the department of cardiac catheterisation.
Publications and Other Activities:
- Published more than 60 scientific papers in scientific anthologies.
- Years of clinical research experience.
- Professor Guetta is responsible for the daily operations of the department, as well as the introduction of new technologies and invasive treatments. He is also engaged in research activities, which he conducts and teaches at Tel Aviv University.